• 220 g capacity • 0.0001 g accuracy • Automatic calibration. • Suitable to use in ash analysis of flour.
• Next Instruments brand, CropScan 1000B Whole Grain Analyzer. • CropScan 1000B Near Infrared Transmission Analyser is designed to measure protein, oil, starch, fiber and moisture in whole grains of wheat, barley, canola, sorghum, oats, triticale, soybean, corn, rice, peas, beans etc. • The CropScan 1000B uses a 500ml cup of grain that is poured into the hopper. • The grain drops into a measurement cell where 10 scans are collected and averaged to provide a result in approximately 35 seconds. • An optional test weight module is available for the Cropscan 1000B so that Test Weight or Hectolitre Weight can be calculated automatically. • Screenings Weight and Retention Weight can be entered into the CropScan 1000B using the keypad, so that all parameters are computed and displayed on the screen. • CropNet Grain Data Management and Weighbridge Software are available to operate in a PC in order to read a weighbridge monitor and produce a load report. • CropNet stores the data into the PC and can post the data onto the internet for remote viewing using a Smart Phone, Tablet or PC.
• A Near Infrared Transmission Analyser • Measure protein, moisture, starch, fiber and oil in whole grains of wheat, barley, canola, sorghum, oats, triticale, soybean, corn, rice, peas, beans etc. • The built in Touch Screen PC provides a means of measuring a wide range of grain samples but also adding storage and quality information about the grains, including; Test Weight, Screening, Retention, Variety, Grade, Tonnage, Storage Location. • The CropScan 3000B uses a pour through measuring cell that has an automatic pathlength selection for each grain type. • Once the product has been selected, the CropScan 3000B adjusts the pathlength of the measurement cell to provide an optimum scan. • The CropScan 3000B can be connected to a second screen where the CropNet Grain Data Management software runs in parallel to the Cr3000B operating software. • A weighbridge monitor can be connected to the Cr3000B via a USB port and cable, so that load weights can be taken automatically. • Alternatively, a Bar Code Reader and a Scale can be connected to the Cr3000B USB ports for recording bag weight and sample ID as used in field trial testing. • The CropNet software posts the data to the internet where it can be viewed remotely using a Smart Phone, Tablet or PC.
• NIR analyzer designed for rapid measurement • Protein and Moisture in Wheat • Protein, Moisture, Ash, Water Absorption and Starch Damage in Flour and Semolina • Protein and Moisture in Meals • Protein, Moisture, Oil and Starch in Soybeans, Corn, Rice and other grains and oil seeds. • Protein, Moisture and Oil in Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal and other processed grain products. • Touch Screen Operation
• Temperature range is up to 1000 °C. • 3 liters of inner volume • Easy operation and double skin construction to maintain a cooler outer case. • Low thermal mass insulation leads to a very impressive heat up rate as well as efficient insulation. • Temperature control provided either by PID or Programmable controls depending on customer requirements. • Chamber exhaust vent • A vertical counter balanced door, keeps the hot insulation away from operator, while opening upwards. • There is always a safety switch which isolates power when door is opened.
• CE certified • A hammer type laboratory mill which is used for sample preperation for Gluten washing, • Falling Number and NIR applications. • Convenient and rapid sample preperation • It is built on a metal construction. • A steel hammer rotates at high speed • 300 gr in 30 seconds • The sample is collected in a filter bag after passing through the sieve. • Standart sieve is 0.8 mm for Falling Number,Gluten washing system and NIR analyses. • Other sieves are also available if requested. • Provides high sample homogeneity and repetability • Possibility to grind of samples up to 25% moisture • Robust design • Perfect durability
• Hectoliter is the weight of a one liter of kernel such as wheat, corn, etc. • A very important quality parameter at purchasing points. • The result depends on the particle size, density and the kernel quality . • The system is composed of a digital balance ,a knife and a float. • Conforms to standarts having an exact 1 literof volume. • Short analysis time.
• Easy handling. • Measures wheat, wheat flour, barley, corn, rye, sunflower, as well as other grains. • Exact measuring results. • Automatic temperature correction. • High measuring range up to 30 % moisture. • 14 calibrations • Four of the fourteen product programs can be selected from over 180 available products for your HE 50, e.g. cargo, peanuts, milo corn, green coffee etc. • This allows a universal application of the HE 50 for grain, grass, vegetable and flower seeds, etc.
DISTILLATION UNIT • Stainless steel body • Microprocessor-controlled processor • LCD display, touch keys • Warning messages • Automatic waste dump at the end of the test • Adjustable duration of distillation • The amount of alkali can be adjusted • 1700 Watt steam jenarotörü • Complete with all accessories DIGESTION UNIT • Stainless steel body • The opportunity to test with 8 different sample • Adjustable temperature (450 C • Gas extraction system • Digital display showing the temperature of the test • Combustion tubes together with the system